A label focused on both environment and profitability
To take the success of the solar-powered flight around the world further, the Solar Impulse Foundation is selecting 1,000 solutions that protect the environment in a profitable way and awarding them the Solar Impulse Efficient Solutions Label.
Our Labelled Solutions
- The Cool Roof membrane Soprastar® Flam. SopraStar is a covering solution for flat roofs that limits the absorption of solar energy and allow the temperature of surfaces exposed to solar radiation to be reduced
- Pavatex, the 100 % biobased insulation material, with its five solutions : Pavaroof, Univercell, Pavaflex Confort, Pavawall and Isolair. These solutions are based either from woodland timber or recycled newspaper.
- SOPRATECH III, with the energy efficient building airtightness system. The solution is a steel frame low energy buildings constructive system where airtitghtness is equivalent as a concrete building.
- SOPRALOOP is a production unit of raw materials from recycled PET, it combines mechanical and chemical recycling at an industrial level to recycle PET plastic waste into polyols.
- SOPRASOLAR FIX EVO is a photovolatic waterproofing process that does not require drilling or ballasting. The solution is used to convert occupied areas or roof surfaces into renewable electrical power plants.
- XCrusher initiated the Power Pulse Technology that allow to seperate and disaggregate materials in order then to recycle them.