A1 - SYSTEM - EXP
Non-accessible roof with ballast
|CE Marking Technical Approval||ELASTOPHENE FLAM® / SOPRALENE FLAM®|
|Bilayer SBS System|
|2nd layer||SOPRALENE® FLAM 180|
|1st layer||STYRBASE STICK|
|Fire resistant separating sheet||-|
|Performance||F 5 I 5 T 4|
- Upstand variant: Alsan® FLASHING (European Technical Approval ETA-08/0114) will avoid the use of counter flashing protection on parapets.
- This no-flame system is easy to apply and saves application time.
- A ≥ 2% slope will avoid water stagnation, improve conditions of use and extend service life.
- A first layer with a polyester reinforcement provides mechanical security during the installation.
- SOPRAVAP® 3 IN 1 is an optimal solution combining
three functions: primer, vapour barrier
and insulation adhesive. Do not hesitate to contact our technical team for advice.