SOPREMA SYSTEM on inverted roofs
A2' - SYSTEM - EXP
Non-accessible roof with ballast
|Bilayer APP System|
|Performance||F 5 I 5 T 4|
- Upstand variant: Alsan® FLASHING (European Technical Approval ETA-08/0114) will avoid the use of counter flashing protection on parapets. This no-flame system is easy to apply and saves application time.
- A ≥ 2% slope will avoid water stagnation, improve conditions of use and extend service life.
- A first layer with a polyester reinforcement provides mechanical security during the installation.
- TYPE OF WORK non-accessible
- TYPE OF PROJECT With ballast
- SUBSTRATE Reinforced concrete substrate
- THERMAL INSULATION With insulation
- SLOPE 0 - 5 %