SOPREMA SYSTEM with thermal insulation
A7 - SYSTEM - EXP
Non-accessible self-protected roof with TPO
|CE Marking Technical Approval||FLAGON EP/PR|
|SINGLE PLY TPO SYSTEM|
|Total thickness||1.3mm / 1.5mm / 1.8mm / 2mm / 2.5mm|
- TPO membranes and thermal insulation: TPO membranes do not require a separating sheet. However, a geotextile (300g/m2) will reduce the spectrum of the thermal insulation panels (selfprotected roof) and / or in the case of expanded
perlite, to avoid cleaning before hot air welding.
- The positioning of drainage outlets implies a specific designing of the valley structure under water stagnation.
- A 3% slope on the roof avoids water stagnation.
- TYPE OF WORK non-accessible
- TYPE OF PROJECT Self-protected roof with TPO
- SUBSTRATE Steel deck substrate
- THERMAL INSULATION With insulation
- SLOPE > or = to 3%