B3 - SYSTEM - EXP
Pedestrian-accessible roof with paving slabs
|CE Marking Technical Approval||ELASTOPHENE FLAM / SOPRALENE FLAM|
|Bilayer SBS System|
|2nd layer||SOPRALENE® FLAM 180 AR|
|1st layer||SOPRALENE® FLAM 180|
|Performance||F 5 I 5 T 4|
- Upstand variant: Alsan® FLASHING (European Technical Approval ETA-08/0114) will avoid the use of counter flashing protection on parapets. This no-flame system is easy to apply and saves application time.
- A ≥ 2% slope will avoid water stagnation and the risk of foul odours.
- With high SOPREMA adjustable support pads, upstands can be hidden to reduce the height to 10cm without mechanical protection.
- The self-protected cap sheet provides further fire protection and easy maintenance (self-washing and non-adhered support pads).
- SOPRAVAP® 3 IN 1 is an optimal solution combining three functions: primer, vapour barrier and insulation adhesive. Do not hesitate to contact our technical team for advice.