SOPREMA SYSTEM with thermal insulation
A3 - SYSTEM - EXP
Non-accessible self-protected roof
|CE Marking Technical Approval||SOPRALENE® STICK|
|Bilayer SBS System|
|1st self-adhesive layer|
|Total thickness||5.5 mm|
|Performance||F 5 I 5 T 2|
- Upstand variant: Alsan® FLASHING (European Technical Approval ETA-08/0114) will avoid the use of counter flashing protection on parapets. This no-flame system is easy to apply and saves application time.
- A ≥ 2% slope will avoid water stagnation, improve conditions of use and extend service life.
- SOPRASTICK® SI is suitable for high wind areas except hurricane areas where SOPRASTICK® (fully self-adhesive) is used
on top of stabilized thermal insulation.
- SOPRAVAP® 3 IN 1 is an optimal solution combining three functions: primer, vapour barrier and insulation adhesive. Do not hesitate to contact our technical team for advice.
- TYPE OF WORK non-accessible
- TYPE OF PROJECT Self-protected roof
- SUBSTRATE Reinforced concrete substrate
- THERMAL INSULATION With insulation
- SLOPE 0 - 20%