SOPRALENE® FLAM 180 AR
SOPRALENE® FLAM 180 AR is a flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membranes with a non-woven polyester reinforcement.
The topside of SOPRALENE® FLAM 180 AR is protected by slate chippings and the underside by a thermofusible film.
SOPRALENE® FLAM 180 AR is also available in two other versions:
- SOPRALENE® FLAM 180 ARFe: contains fire resistant additives for better fire resistance.
- SOPRALENE® FLAM 180 AR4 mm: thickness of 4 mm on slates.
Advantages of the product:
- High performance: non-woven polyester reinforcement of 180 g/m² offers excellent static and dynamic puncture resistance.
- Versatility: designed to have a perfect adaptability to weather and movement of the substrate.
- Reliability and durability: made from selected bitumen and polymers containing additives, which give a high resistance to weathering.
- Easy to apply: underside and overlap protected by a thermofusible film for a quick and safe use with torch-on techniques. The topside is covered by slate chippings for the protection of the membrane against external elements and UV.
SOPRALENE® FLAM 180 AR must be applied only by heat welding or torch-on techniques. Hot bitumen must not be used in the bonding process.
- Roll dimensions: 8 m x 1 m
- Roll weight: about 40 kg
- Standard colours : Black, Grey, Brown Matisse , Red Gauguin , Green Véronèse , Cézanne Sienna, Grey Chagall , Van Gogh Ochre
- Storage: Upright on pallet with plastic wrapping, protected against moisture
SOPRALENE® FLAM 180 AR is a flexible membrane for roof waterproofing and complies with EN 13707, thereby bearing the CE standard marking. This membrane is including in an Avis Technique (Technical Approval) from CSTB.