PROTEC FONDATION® is a flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with a non-woven polyester reinforcement. The topside is protected by a non-woven polyester fleece and the underside is covered by a thermofusible film.
PROTEC FONDATION® bitumen mass contains anti-root penetration properties to be used for foundation walls with aprotection.
- lightweight and good performance of the membrane,
- easy to implement: flexible and adaptable solution,
- surface fleece designed for an easy and effective marouflage,
- root-resistant membrane,
- high performance: high resistance to cracking, puncture and tear.
PROTEC FONDATION® is used as a waterproofing for foundation walls with a protection. Its composition allows it to be placed directly onto finished floors without additional UV protection (above ground level). ALSAN® FLASHING® JARDIN system is compatible with PROTEC FONDATION® for eventual surfaces above ground level. PROTEC FONDATION® must be applied only by heat welding or torch-on techniques. Hot bitumen must not be used in the bonding process.
- Roll dimensions: 10 m x 1 m
- Roll weight: about 38 kg
- Storage: upright on pallet with plastic wrapping
- Protected against moisture
PROTEC FONDATION is a flexible membrane for roof waterproofing and complies with EN 13969, thereby bearing the CE standard marking.