ANTIROCK® BRIDGE (4.0 mm)
ANTIROCK® BRIDGE is a torchable waterproofing membrane made from polymer modified bitumen (SBS elastomer) with a nonwoven polyester reinforcement mesh (180g/m²).
The underside is covered by a thermofusible plastic film and the top surface is protected by slate chippings. CIVILROCK® attaches the highest importance to the quality of its products. This is why we operate a quality assurance system according to ISO 9001 BSI certified.
- used directly underneath asphalt,
- flexible when cold and hot,
- good weldability,
- high mechanical resistance,
- high puncture resistance,
- BBA approval for trafficked parking decks,
- possibility of automated installation, with standard rolls (mini-MACADEN®) or long rolls (MACADEN®).
ANTIROCK® BRIDGE can be used for road bridges, rail bridges, car parks or slabs directly underneath one or more layers of asphalt (under 200°C). The membrane is welded and smoothed onto a substrate prepared with primer: ELASTOCO®L 500 TP, GLACIVAP® (primer/pore filler) or AQUADERE® TP (solvent-free primer). The asphalt is laid directly onto the membrane. The welding is performed: either manually with a flame, or automatically using hot air (MACADEN® system). The membrane is pre-heated before being applied and then the primed substrate and the bituminous sheet are heated alternately. A 90mm selvedge ensures easy overlapping.
- Number of rolls per pallet: 30 rolls / 1 Jumbo
- Dimensions: 8 ml x 1 m / Jumbos 190 ml x 1 m
ANTIROCK® BRIDGE has obtained the following certifications:
- BBA certificate approval for trafficked parking decks (with ELASTOCOL 500 TP or Aquadere TP primers).
- BBA certificate approval for application on bridge decks (with ELASTOCOL 500 TP or Aquadere TP primers).