ANTIROCK® P (4 mm) is a bituminous membrane under asphalt for civil engineering works.
ANTIROCK® P membrane is a torchable waterproofing membrane made from polymer modified bitumen (SBS elastomer) with a non-woven polyester reinforcement mesh (250g/m²). The underside is covered by a thermofusible plastic film and the top surface is protected by slate chippings. The grey-coloured slate chippings provide excellent mechanical protection during the application of coated materials as well as protecting against UV rays during the construction phases. It therefore does not require any form of temporary protection. CIVILROCK® attaches the highest importance to the quality of its products. This is why we operate a quality assurance system according to ISO 9001 BSI certified.
- used directly underneath bituminous coated materials and asphalt,
- high level of adherence to the substrate,
- resistant to UV rays,
- flexible when cold and hot,
- good weldability,
- high mechanical resistance,
- high puncture resistance,
- possibility of automated installation, with standard rolls (MINI-MACADEN®) or long rolls (MACADEN®).
ANTIROCK® P can be used for road bridges, rail bridges, car parks or slabs directly underneath one or more layers of asphalt bituminous mixtures. The membrane is welded and smoothed onto a substrate prepared with primer: ELASTOCOL® 500 TP,GLACIVAP® (primer/pore filler) or AQUADERE® TP (solvent-free primer). The asphalt is laid directly onto the membrane. The welding is performed: either manually with a flame, or automatically using hot air (MACADEN® system). The membrane is pre-heated before being applied and then the primed substrate and the bituminous sheet are heated alternately. A 90mm selvedge ensures easy overlapping.
- Dimensions: 8 ml x 1 m / Jumbo rolls: 190 ml x 1 m
- Number of rolls per pallet: 25 rolls / 1 Jumbo roll
- Storage Upright on pallet