VELAPHONE® STRIPS FOR UPSTANDS
VELAPHONE® STRIPS FOR UPSTANDS are used to separate the screed from the walls, plinths or pipes in order to avoid the transmission of the impact sound between the floor and the structure.
Advantages of the product:
- compressible strips,
- non pulverulent,
- wide range, to meet all necessary uses,
- conveniently packaged.
Laying strips of separation must be extended at least 2 cm on the finished surface of the floor, including the coating. It is recommended to avoid any possibility of laitance if necessary by implementing an adhesive or using references with aprons integrated. It is also possible to implement the disengagement strips after laying the underlay. In this case, a pare resiliant strip must be layed with an adhesive back.
Self-adhesive strips for upstands:
- Width: 100 mm x 3 mm x 50 m / Box of 6 rolls - 2 kg / Pallets of 16 boxes
- Width: 145 mm x 3 mm x 50 m / Box of 4 rolls - 2 kg / Pallets of 16 boxes
Strips for upstands with apron of 120 mL:
- Width: 120 mm x 3 mm x 50 m / Box of 10 rolls - 5 kg
- Width: 150 mm x 5 mm x 50 m / Precut / Box of 10 rolls - 8 kg
- Width: 100 mm x 3 mm x 150 m / Package of 14 rolls - 14 kg
- Width: 100 mm x 5 mm x 100 m / Package of 14 rolls - 20 kg
- Width: 145 mm x 3 mm x 150 m / Package of 10 rolls - 14 kg
- Width: 145 mm x 5 mm x 100 m / Package 10 rolls - 16 kg
Special anhydrite screed strips (blue):
- Width: 140 mm x 8 mm x 50 m / Package of 7 rolls - 9 kg