EFIGREEN® ALU is a rigid polyurethane thermal insulation panel with a composite facing on its two faces.
EFIGREEN® ALU is HCFC/HFC-free polyurethane foam.
- excellent dimensional stability,
- maintains insulation performance over time,
- in the event of occasional or accidental traffic, its high mechanical resistance reduces the risk of compaction of the insulation and damage to the waterproofing layer,
- EFIGREEN® ALU provides unequalled thermal performance. For the same thermal resistance, its thickness and weight are the lowest on the market: easier handling, time saved on installation, lower upstand height.
EFIGREEN® ALU is a roof insulation panel for concrete, wood or woodbased panels, autoclaved lightweight concrete substrates under self- protected waterproofing membranes or loosely laid under heavy protection. It is also suitable for green roofs.
EFIGREEN® ALU can be used in 1 or 2 layers for new works or refurbishment and is also suitable for mountain climates. In two layers, panels must not be loosely laid. EFIGREEN® ALU will be bonded (hot bitumen, cold-applied adhesive, mechanically fastened) or loosely laid with limitation of use, on the vapour- barrier.
In accordance with Technical approvals of the membranes, waterproofing system can be:
- loosely laid under heavy protection,
- semi-independent and self-protected waterproofing system bonded with hot bitumen pads, self-adhesive membrane or mechanically fastened,
- fully welded and self-protected waterproofing system when use with upper layer of expanded perlite, bitumen surfaced (fibered). For equipment supports, indicated Rss values above, allow to calculated concrete work.
- Packaging on pallet with plastic wrapping
- Storage Away from rain or sun
SOPREMA has always attached the highest importance to Quality Control. For this reason, we operate an independently monitored Quality Assurance System in compliance with BS EN ISO 9001: 2008, certified by BSI Management System, environment (ISO 14001) and Health/safety (OHSAS 18001).