COLTACK® is a ready-to-use cold applied adhesive, solvent-based composed mainly of bitumen/polyurethane.
Advantages of the product:
- economic and performant alternative: 20 to 50% save (depending on the type of insulation) on glue thanks to its low consumption, no need for fastening,
- excellent adherance,
- easy implementation: clean and fast application with the watering can,
- can be used in warm and in cold weather.
COLTACK® when placed in strips or spots can be used to glue following material:
- thermal insulation boards in plastic foam (polystyrene, polyurethane and polyisocyanurate with compatible mat facers) or mineral wool,
- for renovation on old waterproofing,
- small repairs, namely for bitumen coverings on metallic, wooden or polyester surfaces.
- Cans: 25 kg
- Approximate consumption (use in strips or spots) on flat surface: about 200 to 300 g/m²
- Storage: 12 months in original can, in a cool, well-ventilated area, temperature must be kept between +5°C and +40°C
SOPREMA has always attached the highest importance to Quality Control. For this reason, we operate an independently monitored Quality Assurance System in compliance with ISO 9001: 2008/EN 29001, certified by BSI Management System.