SOPRACOLLE LIQUIDE is a ready-to-use cold applied adhesive composed of a bituminous thixotropic binder solvent base.
SOPRACOLLE LIQUIDE is specially used for total or partial bonding for APP or SBS waterproofing membranes. SOPRACOLLE LIQUIDE is an ideal way to fix the waterproofing layers
SOPRACOLLE LIQUIDE is used in bonding procedures for sand or talc covered SBS (elastomeric) or APP (plastomeric) bituminous waterproofing membranes. These membranes can also be bonded to concrete substrate, wooden boards or old slate-covered bitumen sheets.
- Cold-applied application.
- Surface must be clean and free of all non-adhesive elements.
- Temperature must be between +5°C and +35°C.
- It is recommended to limit the slope at 10% to avoid membranes sliding off surface during application.
- SOPRACOLLE LIQUIDE will be applied with a metal/rubber serrated scraper. Eventual traces of glue can be removed simply by covering them with slate chippings.
- Tool cleaning: Petroleum solvents (i.e. White Spirit, Xylene).
- Cans of 25 kg
- Approximate consumption: depending on planned use and type of surface: 1 to 1.5 kg/m²
- Storage: 12 months in original can, in a cool, well-ventilated area, temperature must be kept between +5°C and +20°C
- SOPRACOLLE LIQUIDE can be stored temporarily as low as -10°C providing it is then stored at minimum +15°C, for at least 24 hours before its use
SOPREMA has always attached the highest importance to Quality Control. For this reason, we operate an independently monitored Quality Assurance System in compliance with ISO 9001: 2008/EN 29001, certified by BSI Management System.