SOPRAMASTIC 200 is a ready-to-use solvent-based mastic containing SBS modified bitumen, fibres and mineral fillers.
SOPRAMASTIC 200 is an ideal complement for bituminous waterproofing membranes and is used as jointing mastic, caulking material and joint filler. It is compatible with bituminous materials and ensures good waterproofing. Thanks to its ease of application, SOPRAMASTIC 200 is ideal for crack filling.
- excellent adherance on various surfaces,
- can be applied on slightly humid surfaces,
- since it can be used with bituminous products, SOPRAMASTIC 200 fully takes part to the waterproofing.
SOPRAMASTIC 200 is a multi-purpose mastic that has been formulated with a high level of polymer in order to resist flow at high temperatures. Furthermore, it is easy to manipulate at temperatures down to 5ºC. SOPRAMASTIC 200 has an excellent adherence on most materials without primer on clean and free from any inconvenient product.
- 310 ml cartridges can be used with a standard cartridge extruder.
- Apply with a trowel, a brush or a squeegee.
- Tool cleaning : Petroleum solvents such as white spirit, xylene, etc.
- Cartridges: 310 mL
- Barrels: 200 L
- Storage: 2 years in original can, in a cool, well-ventilated area
- Temperature must be kept between +5°C and +20°C
SOPREMA has always attached the highest importance to Quality Control. For this reason, we operate an independently monitored Quality Assurance System in compliance with ISO 9001: 2008/EN 29001, certified by BSI Management System.