COLPHENE® 2090 AR
COLPHENE® 2090AR is a self-adhesive flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with a glass fleece reinforcement.
COLPHENE® 2090AR on the underside is protected by a silicone release film and the membrane is self-protected by slate chippings on the topside.
- Flame free and ease of application: COLPHENE® 2090 AR meets the standards of a professional waterproofing system as well as a auto-adhesive application.
- Reliability and durability: the SBS elastomeric bitumen used in the manufacturing process of the COLPHENE® membranes guarantees a high level of reliability and an excellent resistance to aging therefore a durable protection of the building.
- Excellent adherence: the COLPHENE® membranes highly grips to most supports: metal, concrete, wood, fibre-cement, zinc, aluminium. The adhesion is reinforced by the use of ELASTOCOL® 600 primer which is essential for porous supports.
- Anti-root reinforcement on topside to prevent piercing.
- Very good mechanical resistance: the COLPHENE® membranes offer high resistance to tearing and puncture.
COLPHENE® 2090AR is used as a second layer for roof waterproofing. All the applications are described in the French Standards DTU, Technical Guidelines or Technical Approvals. For more details refer to specific technical information.
COLPHENE® 2090 AR must be applied directly onto treated surfaces:
- Brush and dry surface.
- If needed, cover the surface with a coat of ELASTOCOL 600 or ELASTOCOL 350 primer using a brush or a roller.
- Once dry, put roll into place and set it to the appropriate size.
- Apply primer on the surface.
- Pull on sheet and lay it out while flattening the surface so as to avoid air getting trapped.
- Ideal laying temperature: + 10 °C.
- Edge covering: Before the overlapping procedure the chippings must be covered with a coat of COLPHENE® glue using a spatula. COLPHENE® glue is delivered in the COLPHENE® 2090 AR chuck.
- Thickness: 1 mm
- Length: 10 m
- Width: 1 m
- Weight: 34 kg
COLPHENE 2090® AR is a flexible membrane for roof waterproofing and complies with EN 13707, thereby bearing the CE standard marking. General information concerning the CE marking, expressed in MLV, can be found below. For more information, please refer to the relevant Declaration of Conformity.