COLPHENE® CERADER is a self-adhesive flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with a glass fleece reinforcement.
COLPHENE® CERADER is used as a top layer under adhesive mortar with tiles. The self-adhesive bitumen on the underside is protected by a silicone release film and the membrane is self-protected by slate chippings on the topside.
- Flame free and ease of application: COLPHENE® CERADER meets the standards of a professional waterproofing system as well as a auto-adhesive application.
- Reliability and durability: the SBS elastomeric bitumen used in the manufacturing process of the COLPHENE® membranes guarantees a high level of reliability and an excellent resistance to aging therefore a durable protection of the building.
- Excellent adherence: the COLPHENE® membranes highly grips to most supports: metal, concrete, wood, fibre-cement, zinc, aluminium. The adhesion is reinforced by the use of ELASTOCOL® 600 primer which is essential for porous supports.
- Anti-root reinforcement on topside to prevent piercing.
- Very good mechanical resistance: the COLPHENE® membranes offer high resistance to tearing and puncture.
COLPHENE® CERADER is used as a second layer for waterproofing under adhesive mortar with tiles (bathrooms, balconies, loggias…. All the applications are described in the French Standards DTU, Technical Guidelines or Technical Approvals. For more details refer to specific technical information.
COLPHENE® CERADER must be applied directly onto treated surfaces:
- Brush and dry surface.
- If needed, cover the surface with a coat of ELASTOCOL® 600 or ELASTOCOL® 350 primer using a brush or a roller.
- Once dry, put roll into place and set it to the appropriate size.
- Apply primer on the surface.
- Pull on sheet and lay it out while flattening the surface so as to avoid air getting trapped.
- Ideal laying temperature: + 10 °C.
It is also use on COLPHENE® 1500 underlayer, with ALSAN® FLASHING® for upstands on COLPHENE® CERADER.
- Thickness: 1 mm
- Length: 10 m
- Width: 1 m
- Weight: 33 kg