SOPRASTICK® SI UNILAY
SOPRASTICK® SI UNILAY is a flexible lightweight SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with a composite glass/polyester reinforcement.
The self-adhesive strips on the underside of SOPRASTICK® SI UNILAY are protected by a silicone release film and the membrane is self-protected by slate chippings on the topside. SOPRASTICK® SI UNILAY includes a double overlap, selfadhesive overlap + torched or heat welded ensuring an easy and reliable installation.
- security: no contact of the flame with the support,
- reliability: flexible and resistant composite reinforcement,
- the SBS elastomer bitumen guaranties flexibility when cold,
- excellent adherence when cold,
- easy application.
- SOPRASTICK® SI UNILAY is used as a single self-protected layer, on concrete substrate, wood, polystyrene or polyurethane heat-sensitive insulation.
- All the applications are described in the French Standards DTU, Technical Guidelines or Technical Approvals. For further details refer to specific technical information.
- SOPRASTICK® UNILAY can be laid semi-independently by adhesion onto insulation, or a suitable primer (ELASTOCOL® 350 or ELASTOCOL® 600) for concrete or wood; the self-adhesive part of the overlap must be laid and the second part must then be torch-on or welded with hot air. Hot bitumen must not be used in the bonding process.
- Roll dimensions: 7 m x 1 m
- Roll weight: about 36 kg
- Colours: grey or black slates
- Storage: upright on pallet with plastic wrapping, protected against moisture
SOPRASTICK® SI UNILAY in being used for roof waterproofing complies with EN 13707, thereby bearing the CE standard marking. General information concerning the CE marking, expressed in MLV, can be found below. For more information, please refer to the relevant Declaration of Conformity.