ELASTOPHENE® 180-25 is a flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with a non-woven polyester reinforcement. Both sides are covered by a thermofusible film.
High performance with a reinforced non-woven polyester 180 g/m2, ELASTOPHENE® 180-25 provides excellent resistance to static and dynamic puncture as well as tearing. Associated with modified bitumen, the framework allows the membrane to undergo the repeated movements of the support without permanent deformation.
- Versatility: ELASTOPHENE® 180-25 is designed to adapt perfectly to the different cases of waterproofing in new construction as for repair.
- Reliability and durability: ELASTOPHENE® 180-25 is made from a mixture of bitumen and polymers containing additives and stabilizers, which give a high resistance to weathering.
- Easy implementation: the membranes ELASTOPHENE® were designed to be exclusively welded propane torch. Rolls ELASTOPHENE® 180-25 are welded up as you go. The plastic film covering the membrane melts easily in contact with the torch flame. Mixed and absorbed by the elastomeric bitumen, it contributes to excellent adhesion of the membrane on its support.
- Warranty: ELASTOPHENE® membranes received a Technical guarantee of a reliability test of time.
ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 180-25 is to be used as a first or secondary layer under protection in all two-ply elastomeric bitumen waterproofing systems. All the applications are described in the French Standards DTU, Technical Guidelines or Technical Approvals. For further details refer to specific technical information. ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 180-25 must be applied only by heat welding or torch-on techniques. Hot bitumen must not be used in the bonding process.
- Roll dimensions: 10 m x 1 m
- Roll weight: about 31 kg
- Storage: upright on pallet with plastic wrapping, protected against moisture
ELASTOPHENE® 180-25 is a flexible membrane for roof waterproofing and complies with EN 13707, thereby bearing the CE standard marking. General information concerning the CE marking, expressed in MLV, can be found below. For more information, please refer to the relevant Declaration of Conformity.