ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 25
ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 25 is a flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with a glass fleece reinforcement. Both sides are covered by a thermofusible film.
ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 25 is used as a first or secondary layer under protection in all two-ply elastomeric bitumen waterproofing systems. ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 25 offers a choice of eight colours. In addition to their protective role against external aggressions (UV pollution), the minerals colours provide a neat finish of the roof, allowing a perfect integration to its environment.
- high performance: with a reinforcement Glass fleece, the membrane has a perfect dimensional stability,
- versatility: ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 25 is designed to adapt perfectly to the different cases of waterproofing in new construction as for repair,
- reliability and durability: ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 25 is made from a mixture of bitumen and polymers containing additives and stabilizers, which give a high resistance to weathering,
- warranty: ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 25 membranes received a Technical guarantee of a reliability test of time,
- easy implementation: the ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 25 membranes are designed to be exclusively welded propane torch. The rollers ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 25 are welded up as you go. The plastic film covering the membrane melts easily in contact with the torch flame. Mixed and absorbed by the elastomeric bitumen, it contributes to excellent adhesion of the membrane on its support.
ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 25 must be applied only by heat welding or torch-on techniques. Hot bitumen must not be used in the bonding process.
- Roll dimensions: 10 m x 1 m
- Roll weight: about 32 kg
- Storage: Upright on pallet with plastic wrapping, protected against moisture
ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 25 is a flexible membrane for roof waterproofing and complies with EN 13707, thereby bearing the CE standard marking.