ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 25 AR
ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 25 AR are flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membranes with glass fleece reinforcement. The topside is protected by slate chippings and the underside by a thermofusible film. ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 25 AR contains fire resistant additives for better fire resistance.
Advantages of ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 25 AR:
- High performance: glass fleece reinforcement of 50 g/m², offers an excellent static and dynamic puncture resistance.
- Versatility: designed to have a perfect adaptability to weather and movement of the substrate.
- Reliability and durability: made from selected bitumen and polymers containing additives, which give a high resistance to weathering.
- Easy to apply: underside protected by a thermofusible film for a quick and safe use with torch-on techniques. The topside is covered by an embossed aluminium foil for the protection of the membrane against external elements and UV.
ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 25 AR is to be used as a finishing layer in all two-ply elastomeric bitumen waterproofing systems. All applications are described in French Standards DTU, Technical Guideline or Technical Approvals. For further details refer to specific technical instructions. ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 25 AR must be applied only by heat welding or torch-on techniques. Hot bitumen must not be used in the bonding process.
- Roll dimensions: 10 m x 1 m
- Roll weight: about 41 kg
- Standard colours: Black, grey, Matisse brown, Gauguin red, Véronèse green, Cézanne sienna, Chagall grey, VanGogh ochre
- Storage: Upright on pallets with plastic shrink wrapping