ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 25 AR FR
ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 25 AR FR is a SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with a glass fleece reinforcement. The topside is protected by slate chippings and the underside is covered by a thermofusible film.
ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 25 AR FR contains fire resistant additives for better fire resistance with a FACTORY MUTUAL APPROVAL.
- High performance: glass fleece reinforcement of 50 g/m², offers an excellent static and dynamic puncture resistance.
- Versatility: designed to have a perfect adaptability to weather and movement of the substrate.
- Reliability and durability: made from selected bitumen and polymers containing additives, which give a high resistance to weathering.
- Easy to apply: underside protected by a thermofusible film for a quick and safe use with torch-on techniques. The topside is covered by an embossed aluminium foil for the protection of the membrane against external elements and UV.
ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 25 AR FR must be applied only by heat welding or torch-on techniques. Hot bitumen must not be used in the bonding process.
- Dimensions of the roll: 10 m x 1 m
- Weight of the roll: about 41 kg
- Colours: Black, Grey, Matisse brown, Gauguin red, Veronese green, Cezanne sienna, Chagall grey or Van Gogh ochre