ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 40
ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 40 is a flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with a glass fleece reinforcement. Both sides are covered by a thermofusible film.
ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 40 has an AENOR certificate and complies with LBM(SBS)-40-FV UNE 104242-1:1999.
- High performance: with a reinforcement Glass fleece, the membrane has a perfect dimensional stability.
- Versatility: ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 40 is designed to adapt perfectly to the different cases of waterproofing in new construction as for repair.
- Reliability and durability: ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 40 is made from a mixture of bitumen and polymers containing additives and stabilizers, which give a high resistance to weathering.
- Easy implementation: the ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 40 membranes are designed to be exclusively welded propane torch.
- The rollers ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 30 are welded up as you go. The plastic film covering the membrane melts easily in contact with the torch flame. Mixed and absorbed by the elastomeric bitumen, it contributes to excellent adhesion of the membrane on its support.
- Warranty: ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 40 membranes received a Technical guarantee of a reliability test of time.
ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 40 must be applied only by heat welding or torch-on techniques. Hot bitumen must not be used in the bonding process.
- Roll dimensions: 10 m x 1 m
- Roll weight: about 40 kg