ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 40 AR
ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 40 AR is a flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with a glass fleece reinforcement. The topside is protected by slate chippings and the underside is covered by a thermofusible film.
ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 40 AR has an AENOR certificate and complies with LBM(SBS)-40/G-FV UNE 104242-1:1999.
- High performance: with a reinforcement Glass fleece, the membrane has a perfect dimensional stability.
- Versatility: ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 40 AR is designed to adapt perfectly to the different cases of waterproofing in new construction as for repair.
- Reliability and durability: ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 40 AR is made from a mixture of bitumen and polymers containing additives and stabilizers, which give a high resistance to weathering.
- Easy implementation: the ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 40 AR membranes are designed to be exclusively welded propane torch. The rollers ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 30 are welded up as you go. The plastic film covering the membrane melts easily in contact with the torch flame. Mixed and absorbed by the elastomeric bitumen, it contributes to excellent adhesion of the membrane on its support.
- Warranty: ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 40 AR membranes received a Technical guarantee of a reliability test of time.
ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 40 AR must be applied only by heat welding or torch-on techniques. Hot bitumen must not be used in the bonding process.
- Roll dimensions: 10 m x 1 m
- Roll weight: about 40 kg
ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 40 AR is a flexible membrane for roof waterproofing and complies with EN 13707, thereby bearing the CE standard marking.