ELASTOPHENE® FLAM S 25
ELASTOPHENE® FLAM S 25 is a flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with a glass fleece reinforcement. The topside is protected by a thermofusible film and the underside by fine sand.
Advantages of ELASTOPHENE® FLAM S 25:
- High performance: glass fleece reinforcement of 50 g/m², offers an excellent static and dynamic puncture resistance.
- Versatility: designed to have a perfect adaptability to weather and movement of the substrate.
- Reliability and durability: made from selected bitumen and polymers containing additives, which give a high resistance to weathering.
- Easy to apply: underside protected by a thermofusible film for a quick and safe use with torch-on techniques. The topside is covered by an embossed aluminium foil for the protection of the membrane against external elements and UV.
ELASTOPHENE® S 25 FLAM must be applied only by torch-on techniques. Hot bitumen must not be used in the bonding process.
- Dimensions of the roll: 10 m x 1 m
- Weight of the roll: about 33 kg