SOPRALENE FLAM® 180 ALU
SOPRALENE FLAM® 180 ALU is a flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with a non-woven polyester reinforcement. The topside is protected by an embossed aluminium foil and the underside by a thermofusible film.
Advantages of SOPRALENE FLAM® 180 ALU:
- High performance: non-woven polyester reinforcement of 180 g/m², offers an excellent static and dynamic puncture resistance.
- Versatility: designed to have a perfect adaptability to weather and movement of the substrate.
- Reliability and durability: made from selected bitumen and polymers containing additives, which give a high resistance to weathering.
- Easy to apply: underside protected by a thermofusible film for a quick and safe use with torch-on techniques. The topside is covered by an embossed aluminium foil for the protection of the membrane against external elements and UV.
SOPRALENE® FLAM 18 ALU must be applied only by heat welding or torch-on techniques. Hot bitumen must not be used in the bonding process.
- Roll dimensions: 10 m x 1 m.
- Roll weight: about 32 kg.
- Storage: Upright on pallet with plastic wrapping, protected against moisture
SOPRALENE FLAM® 180 ALU is a flexible membrane for roof waterproofing and complies with EN 13707, thereby bearing the CE standard marking. This membrane is including in an Avis Technique (Technical Approval) from CSTB
- SOPRASTICK SI FE Learn more
- SOPRADERELearn more
- STYRBASE STICK Learn more
- ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 40 AR Learn more
- SOPRASTICK® SI Learn more
- AQUADERE® Learn more