SOPRALENE® FLAM 180 AR FE
SOPRALENE® FLAM 180 AR Fe are flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membranes with a non-woven polyester reinforcement. The topside is protected by slate chippings and the underside by a thermofusible film.
SOPRALENE® FLAM 180 AR Fe contains fire resistant additives for better fire resistance.
- Security: classification BROOF t3
- High performance with a non-woven polyester reinforcement 180 g/m2, SOPRALENE® FLAM 180 AR Fe offers excellent resistance to static and dynamic puncturing as well as tearing. Associated with modified bitumen, the reinforcement allows the membrane to undergo the repeated movements of the support without permanent deformation.
- Versatility: SOPRALENE® FLAM 180 AR Fe was designed to fit perfectly to the different cases of waterproofing works in renovations as onrepairs.
- Reliability and durability: SOPRALENE® FLAM 180 AR Fe is made from a mixture of bitumen and polymers containing additives and stabilizers, which give a high resistance to weathering.
- Aesthetics: SOPRALENE® FLAM 180 AR Fe offers a choice of 8 colors. Besides their protective role against external aggressions (UV pollution), the colored minerals provide a neat finish to the roof, allowing it to integrate seamlessly with its environment.
- Easy implementation: SOPRALENE® FLAM 180 AR Fe membranes were designed to be exclusively welded propane torch. SOPRALENE® FLAM 180 AR Fe rolls place an welded up as you go. The plastic film covering the membrane easily melts on contact with the torch flame. Mixed and absorbed by the elastomeric bitumen, it contributes to excellent adhesion of the membrane on its support.
- Roll dimensions: 8 m x 1 m
- Roll weight: about 39 kg
- Standard colours: Black, Grey, Matisse brown, Gauguin red, Veronese green, Cézanne sienna, Chagall grey or Van Gogh ochre
- Storage: Upright on pallets with plastic shrink wrapping
SOPRALENE® FLAM 180 AR Fe is a flexible membrane for roof waterproofing and complies with EN 13707, thereby bearing the CE standard marking.