SOPRALENE® FLAM 250 AR
SOPRALENE® FLAM 250 AR is a flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with a non-woven polyester reinforcement. The topside is protected by slate chippings and the underside by a thermofusible film.
Advantages of SOPRALENE® FLAM 250 AR:
- High performance: non-woven polyester reinforcement of 250g/m² offers excellent static and dynamic puncture resistance.
- Versatility: designed to have a perfect adaptability to weather and movement of the substrate.
- Reliability and durability: made from selected bitumen and polymers containing additives, which give a high resistance to weathering.
- Easy to apply: underside and overlap protected by a thermofusible film for a quick and safe use with torch-on techniques. The topside is covered by slate chippings for the protection of the membrane against external elements and UV.
- Roll dimensions: 8 m x 1 m
- Roll weight: about 45 kg
- Standard colours: Black, Slate Grey, Matisse Brown, Gaugin Red, Véronèse Green, Cézanne Siena, Chagall Grey, Van Gogh Ochre - Storage: Upright on pallet with plastic wrapping, protected against moisture
SOPRALENE® FLAM 250 AR is a flexible membrane for roof waterproofing and complies with EN 13707, thereby bearing the CE standard marking.