SOPRALENE® FLAM JARDIN
SOPRALENE® FLAM JARDIN is a flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with a non-woven polyester reinforcement.
The topside of SOPRALENE® FLAM JARDIN is protected by slate chippings and the underside is covered by a thermofusible film. SOPRALENE® FLAM JARDIN bitumen mass contains anti-root penetration properties for green roofs.
- Resists root penetration
- High performance: with a non-woven polyester reinforcement, the membrane offers a high resistance to static and dynamic puncture as well as tearing. The elastomeric bitumen reinforcement allows the membrane to under go the repeated movements of the support without permanent alteration.
- Reliability and durability: SOPRALENE® FLAM JARDIN is made from a mixture of bitumen and polymers containing additives and stabilizers, which give a high resistance to weathering. - Easy installation: the SOPRALENE® FLAM JARDIN membranes are designed to be exclusively propane torch welded. The rollers SOPRALENE® FLAM JARDIN are welded up as you go. The plastic film covering the membrane melts easily in contact with the torch flame. Mixed and absorbed by the elastomeric bitumen, it contributes to excellent adhesion of the membrane to its support.
- Warranty: SOPRALENE® FLAM JARDIN membranes received a Technical guarantee of a reliability test of time.
SOPRALENE® FLAM JARDIN must be applied only by heat welding or torch-on techniques. Hot bitumen must not be used in the bonding process
- Roll dimensions: 8m x 1m
- Roll weight: about 35 Kg
- Storage: Upright on pallet with plastic wrapping, protected against moisture.
SOPRALENE® FLAM JARDIN is a flexible membrane for roof waterproofing and complies with EN 13707, thereby bearing the CE standard marking.
- SOPRACOLLE LIQUIDE Learn more
- CHAPE ATLAS® AR Learn more
- ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 70-25 Learn more
- COLTACK® Learn more
- Alsan® Flashing Jardin Learn more