SOPRALENE® FLAM UNILAY
SOPRALENE® FLAM UNILAY is a flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with a non-woven polyester reinforcement. Both sides are covered by a thermofusible film.
High performance with a non-woven polyester reinforcement 250 g/m2, SOPRALENE® FLAM UNILAY offers excellent resistance to static and dynamic puncturing as well as tearing. Associated with modified bitumen, the reinforcement allows the membrane to undergo the repeated movements of the support without permanent deformation.
- Versatility: SOPRALENE® FLAM UNILAY was designed to fit perfectly to the different cases of waterproofing works in renovations as onrepairs.
- Reliability and durability: SOPRALENE® FLAM UNILAY is made from a mixture of bitumen and polymers containing additives and stabilizers, which give a high resistance to weathering.
- Aesthetics: SOPRALENE® FLAM UNILAY offers a choice of 8 colors. Besides their protective role against external aggressions (UV pollution), the colored minerals provide a neat finish to the roof, allowing it to integrate seamlessly with its environment.
- Easy implementation: SOPRALENE® FLAM UNILAY membranes were designed to be exclusively welded propane torch. SOPRALENE® FLAM UNILAY rolls place an welded up as you go. The plastic film covering the membrane easily melts on contact with the torch flame. Mixed and absorbed by the elastomeric bitumen, it contributes to excellent adhesion of the membrane on its support.
SOPRALENE® FLAM UNILAY is used as a first, secondary, or single layer under protection for elastomeric bitumen waterproofing systems. SOPRALENE® FLAM UNILAY must be applied only by heat welding or torch-on techniques. Hot bitumen must not be used in the bonding process.
- Roll dimensions: 8 m x 1 m
- Roll weight: about 39 kg
- Storage: upright on pallet with plastic wrapping, protected against moisture
SOPRALENE® FLAM UNILAY is a flexible membrane for roof waterproofing and complies with EN 13707, thereby bearing the CE standard marking.
- ELASTOCOL® 350 Learn more
- COLTACK® Learn more
- ELASTOCOL® 500 Learn more
- AQUADERE® Learn more