PLASTIGUM is a range of torchable APP bituminous waterproofing membranes modified with polypropylenic resins and reinforced with a glass fleece or a non-woven polyester fleece.
- The homogeneity between the covering and the impregnation compound of the reinforcement results extremely high resistance to delamination. This membrane is defined by weight. The topside is covered by fine sand or protected by slate chippings (AR). The underside is covered by a thermofusible film.
- PLASTIGUM must be applied only by heat welding or torch-on techniques.
- After applying the primer, roll out the material to full length and align 8-10 cm side lap.
- Roll material back again, torch the underside of the membrane right before contact with the substrate and then unroll it slowly and uniformly, pressing it down with your feet to ensure bonding.
- For the junctions, the end laps should be at least 10 cm.
- Each successive roll should be placed on top of the previous roll starting from the drainage system onwards.
- Each finished overlap should be reheated by torch along the joint and melted bitumen should be spread with trowel to ensure a smooth connection.
- Length of the roll: 10 m
- Width of the roll: 1 m
- Storage: upright on pallet with plastic wrapping, protected against moisture
Complies with EN 13707, thereby bearing the CE standard marking. General information concerning the CE marking, expressed in MLV, can be found below. For more information, please refer to the relevant Declaration of Conformity.