SOPRAKOTE is an over-stabilised, cold applied, bitumen emulsion acting as a waterproofing primer or a coating for low water pressure underground foundations for unoccupied premises.
Advantages of SOPRAKOTE:
- economic product,
- easy to apply,
- contains no dangerous components (solvent free),
- no fire risk,
- no transport constraints,
- perfect adhesion to the substrate,
- clean the tools with water,
- waste management without complications.
- Product must be well mixed before being used.
- The tools must be cleaned and imperatively solvent-free so as to avoid compromising the efficiency of the product.
- Substrate preparation: surface must be clean (dusted and degreased). Any defect in the masonry work must be treated beforehand.
- If used as primer: dilute SOPRAKOTE with 50% of clean, cold water.
- If used as surface coating for buried walls: product must be used pure and in several layers. Apply product pushing strongly with a hawk.
- Do not wet the surface until product is completely dry.
- inflammable product,
- do not swallow,
- do not throw waste into drains.
Cans of 5 or 25 kg.