SOPRAVAP® 3 IN 1
SOPRAVAP 3 EN 1 contains liquid vapour control layer based on polyurethane that performs 3 functions: primer, vapour control layer and cold.
The implementation of SOPRAVAP 3 EN 1 differs from a traditionnal process. Instead of 3 products, only one is applied therefore, precious time is gained on worksites. SOPRAVAP 3 EN 1 ensures an optimal security: free of flame process.
SOPRAVAP 3 EN 1 must be used as a cold:
- Applied glue for suitable insulation boards (EPS, PIR/PUR, Mineral wool, Expanded perlite or Cellular Glass), to concrete substrates and after drying, as a vapour barrier.
- Put the content of component B into component A and mix thoroughly for 3 minutes using an adapted mixing device (pneumatic drilling machine or suitable mixer).
- Ensure that a proper homogeneity of the mixture is obtained. The product will be applied with a metal/rubber serrated scraper (7 mm). Surface must be clean and dry.
SOPRAVAP 3 EN 1 is delivered in a kit containing a 25 litres fully opening bucket for component A, and a 5 litres can for component B. The total weight of the kit is 25 kg. Indicative use: minimum of 2 kg/m² (1.5 mm film after drying), quantity can vary, depending on the substrate.
- Storage: 6 months in a cool, dry area with original, unopened container.
- Component B can will be turned upside-down for storage.
- Store on site at a temperature between 10°C and 30°C.
SOPREMA has always attached the highest importance to Quality Control. For this reason, we operate an independently monitored Quality Assurance System in compliance with BS EN ISO 9001: 2008/ EN 29001, certified by BSI Management System.