SOPRAVAP® STICK ALU
SOPRAVAP® STICK ALU is a self-adhesive flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen water vapour control layer with a composite aluminium/non- woven polyester reinforcement.
The self-adhesive underside is protected by a silicone release film and the topside is covered with fine sand.
SOPRAVAP® STICK ALU is used as a self-adhesive vapour barrier on steel deck (mechanically fastened system with insulation).
SOPRAVAP® STICK ALU must be laid directly onto dusted steel deck or concrete:
• Brush and dry the support
• Unroll, place and adjust the roll
• Peel back a few centimeters of the silicone release film
• Proceed by laying this part onto the substrate
• Hold the membrane and pull off the silicone release film while carefully pressing down on it to avoid any bumps and air bubbles
• Recommended laying temperature + 10°C
• Longitudinal roll overlap is about 6 cm and transversal roll overlap is about 10 cm.
- Roll dimensions: 20 m x 1.08 m
- Roll weight: approximately 20 kg
- Stackable pallets