SOPRAVAP® STICK ALU S16
SOPRAVAP® STICK ALU S16 is a self-adhesive flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen water vapour control layer with a composite aluminium/non-woven polyester reinforcement.
The self-adhesive underside is protected by a silicone release film and the topside is covered with fine sand. SOPRAVAP® STICK ALU S16 is used as an auto-adhesive vapour barrier for steel cladding.
SOPRAVAP® STICK ALU S16 must be laid directly onto dusted steel deck or concrete:
• Brush and dry the support
• Unroll, place and adjust the roll
• Peel back a few centimeters of the silicone release film
• Proceed by laying this part onto the substrate
• Hold the membrane and pull off the silicone release film while carefully pressing down on it to avoid any bumps and air bubbles
• Recommended laying temperature + 10°C
• Longitudinal roll overlap is about 6 cm and transversal roll overlap is about 10 cm
- Roll dimensions: 20 m x 1,08 m
- Roll weight: about 35 kg
- Storage: upright on pallet with plastic wrapping, protected against moisture
SOPRAVAP® STICK ALU S16 is used as a vapour barrier and complies with EN 13970, thereby bearing the CE standard marking.