SOPRAVAP® STICK ALU TS
SOPRAVAP® STICK ALU TS is a self-adhesive flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen water vapour control layer with a composite glass grid / aluminium reinforcement.
The self-adhesive underside is protected by a silicone release film and the topside is covered with fine sand. SOPRAVAP® STICK ALU TS includes a double overlap, selfadhesive overlap + torched or heat welded ensuring an easy and reliable installation. SOPRAVAP® STICK ALU TS is used as a self-adhesive vapour barrier on steel deck and substrate (insulation system mechanically fastened, cold or hot applied).
SOPRAVAP® STICK ALU TS must be laid directly onto dusted steel deck:
• Brush and dry the support
• Unroll, place and adjust the roll
• Peel back a few centimeters of the silicone release film
• Proceed by laying this part onto the substrate
• Hold the membrane and pull off the silicone release film while carefully pressing down on it to avoid any bumps and air bubbles
• Recommended laying temperature + 10°C
• Longitudinal roll overlap is about 6 cm and transversal roll overlap is about 10 cm
- Roll dimensions: 12,5 m x 1,08 m
- Roll weight: about 39 kg
- Storage: upright on pallet with plastic wrapping, protected against moisture
SOPRAVAP® STICK ALU TS is used as a vapour barrier and complies with EN 13970, thereby bearing the CE standard marking.