SOPRAVAP® STICK TS
SOPRAVAP® STICK TS is a vapor-barrier adhesive consisted of a composite reinforcement and elastomeric bitumen.
The sub self-adhesive face is protected by a releasable silicone film and the upper face is sanded. SOPRAVAP® STICK TS is used on steel deck and concrete (with insulation bonded system cold, glued to the bitumen or mechanically fastened).
- security: no flame in contact with the support,
- reliability: flexible ant resistant reinforcement, elastomer SBS bitumen guarantees a susbstainable cold flexibility,
- easy implementation,
- adhesive vapour,
SOPRAVAP® STICK TS must be laid directly onto dusted steel deck:
• Brush and dry the support
• Unroll, place and adjust the roll
• Peel back a few centimeters of the silicone release film
• Proceed by laying this part onto the substrate
• Hold the membrane and pull off the silicone release film while carefully pressing down on it to avoid any bumps and air bubbles
• Recommended laying temperature + 10°C
• Recovery the end and the edgeof the sheet: around 100 mm
- Roll dimensions: 10 m x 1,08 m
- Roll weight: about 35 kg
- Storage: 24 rolls per pallet
- Standing on film
- Wrapped pallet
SOPRAVAP® STICK TS is used as a vapor barrier, this sheet comes under the standard EN 13970 and is CE marked in accordance with this standard.