EXODALLE is a wood decking tile for floating paving system for exterior to be used with fixed or adjustable paving support pads and designed for pedestrian access (for collective and public use).
EXODALLE is made with MASSARANDUBA wood with a red and brown aspect. EXODALLE ensures a fast, simple and durable system of suspended deck finishing as well as paving slabs without battens and can be taken up at any time to inspect deck, clean or carry out repairs. EXODALLE is used on balconies, patios, roof decks for pedestrian access.
- Dimensions: 50 cm x 50 cm
- Thickness: 38 mm (2 x 19 mm)
- Configuration: 7 surface slats and
- 2 support slats: slat surface 68 mm
- Number of screws: 14 (stainless steel)
- Weight: 28 kg/m²
- Number of decks / bag: 4 u (1 m²)
- Number of bags / pallet: 36 u
- Number of m² / pallet: 36 m²
- DALLE SOPRAJOINT TM Learn more
- PLOTS FIX (fixed paving support pads) Learn more
- PRESTIDALLELearn more
- DALDECOR Learn more
- SOPRAVOILE 100Learn more