JOINT JTB2 is a cold applied and flowable sealant based on selfpolymerizable elastomeric polyurethane. Single component product.
JOINT JTB2 is an anti-kerosene joint, high elasticity, especially adapted for parking joints, road joints and caulking of terraces. Easy to apply, with an elasticity higher than 250% JOINT JTB2 is specially adapted to parking, road and terrace seals.
JOINT JTB2 is used for making watertight joints on various substrates: concrete, bituminous products, wood...
- The substrate must be clean and free of dust
- The use of PRIMER (H80 and PRU) must be used for bituminous based substrates
- JOINT JTB2 is poured directly in the joint. The substrate must be clean, dry and free of dust. PRIMER H80 or PRIMER PRU is needed on bituminous substrate (asphalt and hot road asphalt...)
- Do not pour the product on damp surfaces
- Drying time (dry to the touch) is about 5 hours at 25 °C
- The curing time is approximately 48 hours for a joint of 1 cm ²
- Tools cleaning: Thinner V or Thinner L
- Cans: 5 kg or 25 kg
- Colour: black
- Consumption depends on joints dimensions to achieve
- Storage: 6 months in its original packaging unopened away from moisture and heat
SOPREMA has always attached the highest importance to QualityControl. For this reason, we operate an independently monitored Quality Assurance System in compliance with BS EN ISO 9001:2008, certified by BSI Management System.