Alsan® 075 surfacer with fibres
Alsan®075 surfacer is a filled, flexible methyl methacrylate-based surfacer with fibres.
Alsan®075 is a combination of Alsan®770 TX and Alsan®074 and fibers. Surfacer is used to smooth out any unevenness in the substrates or to level out fleece overlaps in ALSAN® 770 Waterproofing and Coating Systems. This resin is suitable for outdoor and indoor, new construction or renovations. The Alsan®075 surfacer is used as a lean mortar or a gradient levelling mortar for subsequent Alsan® 770 coating systems.
The product can be applied at substrate and ambient temperatures between + 3 ° min. and + 35 ° max. Stir or homogenise the surfacer before taking it out of the container. Then stir in the appropriate amount of catalyst for the amount of surfacer being used and mix thoroughly, ensuring that the material on the base and sides of the container is included.
- Cans of 2 kg, 5 kg, 10 kg or 20 kg
- Storage: 12 months before opening, away from heat, at a temperature between 0 °C and +25 °C
- Storage at a higher temperature may reduce the lifetime of the product
- The resin may be polymerized at temperatures above 60 °C
- Do not expose containers to heat or sunlight, even on site