Alsan® Premiflex is a ready-to-use one-component flexible polyurethane primer for Alsan® 310, Alsan®400 and Alsan®500 waterproofing systems.
Alsan® Premiflex is suitable on:
- bituminous membrane sanded or self-protected with slate chippings,
- synthetic membrane TPO, EPDM or PVC,
- rigid PVC,
Alsan® Premiflex can be also use on existing Alsan® 310, Alsan® 500 and Alsan® Quick 500 waterproofing systems such as refurbishment or local reparation.
Alsan® Premiflex must be applied with a brush or a roller, according to technical instructions. Ensure that the product is well mixed in order to obtain a proper homogenization of components. Product cleaning: use Diluant V or Diluant L (thinners).
- Cans: 5 kg or 20 kg
- Storage: 9 months in original, unopened container turned upside-down, away from any source of heat
- Storage temperature: 5°C to 30°C
- On the job site storage temperature will be 10°C to 30°C
- Approximate consumptions:
- About 250 g/m² on concrete
- About 300 g/m² on tiles or asphalt products