Alsan® 500 is a ready-to-use UV resistant watertight polyurethane resin and directly accessible by pedestrians.
Alsan® 500 is an effective and sustainable solution.
Its elasticity allows it excellent resistance to cracking. Alsan® 500
is ideal for sealing small areas or complex shapes.
- Excellent durability, puncture, chemical attack,to temperature and U.V.
- The two layers form a monolithic elastic membrane.
- Economical and fast.
- Allows the removal of protections header: soline band, engravure, couvertine.
- Does not require full fleece.
- Single-component resin, ready for use.
- Convenient and safe: liquid, it becomes one with all the reliefs and perfectly adapts to complex shapes.
- Process no flame.
- Aesthetics: wide choice of finishes: colored Alsan® 500 F, transparent: Alsan® 500 FT, decorative flakes: Alsan® Paillettes decoratives...
- Easy care.
Alsan® 500 is the main constituent in the Alsan®
500, Liquid Waterproofing System procedure, to be use without additional
protection. Alsan® 500 complies with APSEL rules according to SE2,
SE4 requirements and ETAG 005.
Specific indications regarding the application of the product can be found by referring to the technical instructions for:
- Waterproofing for domes, cornices, arches, gutters…
- Waterproofing for concrete bleachers.
- Renovation of old waterproofing membranes or asphalt.
- Renovation of metal decking or fibre-cement flat sheets.
- The product must be applied with a brush or roller, according to technical instructions, from 2 to 3 layers onto primer-covered surfaces.
- Product must be well mixed in order to obtain a proper homogenization of components.
- Product cleaning: Diluant V or Diluant L (thinners).
- Cans: 5 kg or 25 kg.
- Storage: 12 months in original, unopened container turned upside-down, away from any source of heat.
- Storage temperature: >5°C.
- Approximate consumptions:
Alsan® 500 is used in the Alsan® 500 waterproofing kit, which conforms to an European Technical Approval ETA-05/0151, confirmed by the CE marking.
Alsan® 500 meets European VOC regulations. Alsan® 500 complies with professional Apsel.