Alsan® 770 products are high-grade, PMMA-based resins with low-temperature flexibility and are used to create durable and reliable roof waterproofing membranes and to waterproof joints on water impermeable concrete with fleece reinforcement.
Alsan® 770 liquid application allows seamless waterproofing systems to be applied to large areas, and even the most complex roof penetrations and details to be securely incorporated. Use Alsan® 770 for waterproofing horizontal areas. Alsan®770 TX is used for vertical surfaces (e.g. upstands on details).
- First stir the tub contents thoroughly.
- Then add the catalyst while stirring the resin at the slow-speed setting and mix for 2 minutes.
- Make sure that the product on the base and sides of the container is mixed in.
- At product temperatures < 10 °C the product should be stirred for 5 minutes, as the catalyst will take longer to dissolve.
- Apply a generous and even layer of the mixed material to the entire area (at least 1,5 kg/m2), then immediately embed the Alsan Fleece P and use a sheepskin roller to remove any air bubbles.
- Cover the fleece straightaway (wet in wet) with a second layer of material (at least 1 - 1,5 kg/m2, as required).
- In each case use a sheepskin roller to spread the material over the surface. Fleece overlaps must be at least 5 cm wide.
- Store in original sealed packaging and in a cool, dry and frost-free place.
- Avoid warm storage areas (> 30 °C) even for brief periods, for example on site.
- Consequently the products must not be exposed to direct sunlight or kept in a vehicle.
- Unopened products have a shelf life of at least 12 months.
- After removing some of the contents, reseal the containers so they are airtight.