Alsan® 870 RS
Alsan® 870 RS Self-Levelling Mortar is a flexibilised, filled, methyl-methacrylate-based self-levelling mortar.
Alsan® 870 RS Self-Levelling Mortar is used as a thick coating for interior and exterior areas that are subject to mechanical stress, but where waterproofing with low crack-bridging properties is sufficient.
Alsan® 870 RS can be applied at substrate and ambient temperatures between + 3 ° min. and + 35 ° max.
- Stir the contents of the tub thoroughly and transfer to a mixing vessel.
- Add the sand to the resin while stirring and continue to stir until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Then stir in the catalyst and mix for 2 minutes, ensuring that the material on the base and sides of the container is included.
- Summer formulation:
- 23.00 kg Alsan® 870 Sand (powder component)
- 0.20 kg Catalyst (2 x 0.1 kg)
= 33.20 kg
- Winter formulation:
- 23.00 kg Alsan® 870 S Sand (powder component)
- 0.40 kg Catalyst (4 x 0.1 kg)
= 33.40 kg
The Alsan® 870 R can also be supplied in a 1000 litre bulk container.
- Alsan® 071 Learn more
- Learn more
- Alsan® 075 surfacer with fibres Learn more
- Alsan® 072 RS mortar Learn more