FLEXOCOL TPO is a ready-for-use contact adhesive, flammable, specially formulated to bond non fleece backed polyolefine membranes to various substrates.
The adhesive can be spread and levelled using a toothed brush or another similar tool, considering about 300-450 g/m2 applied to both sides of the substrates. The setting of the adhesive is immediate while maximum adhesion level is obtained after 48 hours. Do not use with polystyrene boards. The tools can be cleaned with acetone or methylethylketene.
- 6 liters can
- Stocking period in original tank, sealed and at room temperature: at least 6 months
- Colour: light green
- FLAGON® EP/PR-FLearn more
- FLAGON® EP/PRLearn more
- FLAGON® EP/PVLearn more
- FLAGON® WALKWAY TPO Learn more
- FLAGON® PLearn more
- FLAGON® GEOPLearn more
- FLAGON® EP PR ENERGY PLUS Learn more
- FLAGON® EP/PV-F Learn more