FLAGON® SP is a synthetic membrane of plasticised PVC with a layer of glass fibre (50 g/m2) inserted for dimensional stability.
- No dimensional shrinkage
- Will not rot
- Resistance to puncturing
- Adaptability to structural movements
- Flexibility at low temperatures
- Vapour permeability
- Good resistance to hydrocarbons and bacterial attacks
- Signal red colour
- Thickness: (mm) 1,2 / 1,5 / 1,8 / 2,0 / 2,4 / 3,0
- Width: (m) 1,60 / 1,60 / 1,60 / 1,60 / 1,60 / 1,60
- Length: (m) 20 / 20 / 20 / 20 / 20 / 20
- Colour: Red
Manufactured in UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 (Quality System) and UNI EN ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental System) certified plant. Cerisie certified. Laying by installers approved by Flag S.p.A. Finishing and accessories with elements manufactured and approved by Flag S.p.A.