FLAGON® SV is a synthetic membrane of plasticised PVC with a layer of glass fibre (50 g/m2) inserted for dimensional stability.
- Resistance to weathering and ultraviolet rays.
- No dimensional shrinkage.
- Will not rot.
- Resistance to puncturing.
- Adaptability to structural movements.
- Flexibility to low temperatures.
- Vapour permeability.
Manufactured in UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 (Quality System) and UNI EN ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental System) certified plant. Resistant to weathering and ultraviolet rays. UEAtc certified. Laying by installers approved by Flag S.p.A. Finishing and accessories with elements manufactured and approved by Flag S.p.A