FLAGON® TUNNEL is a synthetic membrane of plasticised PVC manufactured by coextrusion.
FLAGON® TUNNEL enables the production of a single layer membrane, each of the two surfaces being a different colour. This means that any accidental holes or tears in the material which may occur to the upper white surface during laying, become immediately visible as the black of the lower surface shows through.
- Signal layer
- High mechanical resistance
- Resistance to the action of running water
- Resistance to root penetration
- Resistance to low temperatures
- Resistance to eddy currents
- Resistance to bursting
- Thickness: 2,0 mm / 3,0 mm
- Width: 2,10 m / 2,10 m
- Length: 20 m / 20 m
- Colour: Light green black
Manufactured in UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 (Quality System) and UNI EN ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental System) certified plant. Laying by installers approved by Flag S.p.A. Finishing and accessories with elements manufactured and approved by Flag S.p.A.