SOPRAVAP® STICK SARKING
SOPRAVAP® STICK SARKING is a self-adhesive flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen water vapour control layer with a composite complex friction / PET / aluminum and elastomeric bitumen.
The self- adhesive underside is protected by a silicone release film and the topside is covered with an anti-skid surface.
- safety: no flame in contact with the substrate,
- reliability: soft and durable reinforcement,
- SBS modified bitumen to ensure a sustainable cold flexibility,
- simplicity of implementation,
- self-adhesive vapor barrier.
SOPRAVAP® STICK SARKING must be laid directly onto dusted steel deck or concrete:
• Brush and dry the support
• Unroll, place and adjust the roll
• Peel back a few centimeters of the silicone release film
• Proceed by laying this part onto the substrate
• Hold the membrane and pull off the silicone release film while carefully pressing down on it to avoid any bumps and air bubbles
• Recommended laying temperature + 10°C
• Longitudinal roll overlap is about 6 cm and transversal roll overlap is about 10 cm
- Roll dimensions: 30 m x 1.08 m
- Roll weight: about 28 kg
- Storage: 30 rolls per pallet
- Standing on film
- Wrapped pallet