STRATEC® II S
STRATEC® II S is a versatile synthetic roof underlayer, HPV type (High Permeability to water Vapour) with a high resistance to tearing. It can be laid, either in the traditional way, either on continuous substrate.
Due to its characteristics, STRATEC® II S can be laid directly onto the insulation and can also be used as rain barrier.
- STRATEC® II S has a double adhesive strip for the continuous junction of the longitudinal overlaps
- STRATEC® II S holds the Roofing certification n° 11- 058
STRATEC® II S is laid in compliance with standards and DTU in force as well as installation rules for certified flexible roof underlayments (CSTB guidelines n° 3651- 2).
- Traditional laying, stretched on rafters or roof trusses :STRATEC® II S is nailed with large head spikes or stapled on rafters.
- Direct laying onto insulation : the water vapour permeability (HPV) of STRATEC® II S allows to be laid directly onto insulation.
- Laying onto continuous support (batten, CTBH particule boards, CTBX plywood panels...): the fastening is made with large head spikes (≥ 10 mm) through STRATEC® II on the overlaps.
- Dimensions of the roll :
- Length: ≥ 50 m
- Width: 1,50 ± 0,02 m
- Weight of the roll: about 12 kg
- Colour: slip light grey topside / slip white underside avoiding slippage on rafters during installation
- Marking: each package bearing the CE marking
- Packaging: 20 rolls lying down per pallet
STRATEC® II S is appropriate as rainscreen for timber frame houses, in compliance with standards NF P 2- 204- 1 (DTU 31.2 – “timber frame houses and buildings”) and NF P 65- 210- 1 (DTU 41.2 – “Exterior wooden cladding”).